Photos In My Pocket

« Home | [EN] thinking in English » | first test »

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

An Uchiage party

Yesterday, a party was held at evening.

Often we call it "Uchiage", we thank each members for our big works of a project.

I've not had alcohols lately, so it was a while.
Yes it was fun, my favorite older colleague was also present and I could have a lot talk with him.
The party was continued until almost 11PM. Last night was very cold, and I had to go home by bike coz I'm going for work by bike, and I was a little drunk, so I seem to have caught a bit cold..

The season of "Hanami" has come. Please take care of your health, and hope not to catch a cold like me..! :-)

This is a photo taken at this morning on my way to the company by bike. Yes it's cherry blossom, very beautiful.
On a bridge crossing above a road(hodo-kyo), I could see the flower just in front of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home